The LNG unloading skid is an important module of the LNG bunkering station.
Its main function is to unload the LNG from the LNG trailer to the storage tank, so as to achieve the purpose of filling the LNG bunkering station. Its main equipment includes unloading skids, vacuum pump sump, submersible pumps, vaporizers and stainless steel pipes.
Highly integrated and all-in-one design, small footprint, less on-site installation workload, and fast commissioning.
● Skid-mounted design, easy to transport and transfer, with good maneuverability.
● The process pipeline is short and the pre-cooling time is short.
● The unloading method is flexible, the flow is large, the unloading speed is fast, and it can be self-pressurized unloading, pump unloading and combined unloading.
● All electrical instruments and explosion-proof boxes in the skid are grounded in accordance with the requirements of the national standard, and the electrical control cabinet is independently installed in a safe area, reducing the use of explosion-proof electrical components and making the system safer.
● Integrating with PLC automatic control system, HMI interface and convenient operation.
|Model||HPQX series||Working pressure||≤1.2MPa|
|Dimension(L×W×H)||4000×3000×2610 (mm)||Design temperature||-196～55℃|
|Weight||2500 kg||Total power||≤15KW|
|Unloading speed||≤20m³/h||Power||AC380V, AC220V, DC24V|
|design pressure||1.6MPa||Trouble free working time||≥5000h|
This product is used as the unloading module of LNG bunkering station and is generally used in shore-based bunkering system.
If the on-water LNG bunkering station is designed with a filling source of LNG trailer, this product can also be installed in the land area to fill the on-water water LNG bunkering station.
Efficient use of energy to improve the human environment
Since its establishment, our factory has been developing first world class products with adhering the principle of quality first. Our products have gained excellent reputation in the industry and valuable trust among new and old customers.